Designed by the late stage designer Oliver Messel, this often-photographed villa overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
Tastefully furnished, with cove ceilings and French doors, the light and airy villa is popular with both Honeymooners and families alike.
Situated on the waterfront with direct access to the beach, you have the possibility of snorkelling in front of the house. The Dive centre is only 3 minutes away.
Blue Waters has a dedicated staff of three, Rose the cook, Grace the Housekeeper and Wayne the Gardener, will make your stay truly memorable.
The villa comprises:
- 2 Double Bedrooms with en suite facilities and Air Conditioning.
- Three alfresco eating areas surrounded by tropical gardens.
- Non-chorine swimming pool, with infinity view over the sea.
- Wireless Broadband in every bedroom and living room.
- IPad, Laptop computer and photocopier-fax machine, as well as IPod speakers in every room.
There are 6 island-shared floodlight tennis courts, an equestrian centre, spa and a fitness trail very near to Blue Waters.
You can also enjoy the beautiful Cotton House Hotel and Beach Cafe, which are only a stroll down the road.